What Is Turbonomic Live?
IT is changing now more than ever, and IT leaders are at the forefront of ensuring Business Continuity during disruptive times. The COVID-19 crisis is driving a rapid evolution of IT best practices and use of advanced AI technologies.
On May 28, 2020, Turbonomic is hosting the first-ever Turbonomic Live, a 1-day virtual event that will explore how major enterprises are adapting to a changed IT landscape and reshaping plans to be innovators in the months and years ahead.
If you haven't heard of Turbonomic or Turbonomic Live before, or if you have and simply remain on the fence as to whether or not you want to invest the time in attending, we've compiled this list of 5 Reasons to Attend Turbonomic Live. Here goes:
- Ensure business resilience through application resource management (ARM)
- Effectively leverage automation to absorb extreme fluctuations in end user demand
- Accelerate cloud native projects to build more agile development frameworks
- Plan for longer-term remote workforce implications
- Unify management for on premises, cloud, and cloud native applications
- Use advanced network performance management for IoT and edge applications
- Ian Penny, CIO of Hiscox and financial services IT visionary who has lead transformation initiatives at Barclays, JPMorgan Chase, and Bear Stearns
- Gary Prindle II, Senior System Engineer at Carhartt, who has unified Carhartt's IT organization from the application to infrastructure teams to create a fully-automated e-commerce platform
- And more!
- Amazon Web Services