The event of the season is right around the corner: Apps ON Cloud Summit!
Turbonomic is thrilled to be hosting this virtual event, bringing together some of the biggest names in tech to discuss the most prevalent challenges IT organizations face—and how to solve them.
For any digital business, applications are what connect you to your customer. Leading organizations are leveraging public cloud and cloud native to innovate faster, grow their business, and delight their customers. But the promise of the modern technology is often unfilled as organizations grapple with the complexity and cultural shifts they bring along with them.
Our hope is that the Apps ON Cloud Summit provides a forum for IT leaders to learn more about the challenges at hand, get inspired by the incredible opportunity ahead, and come away with actionable guidance from some of the most brilliant minds in the tech industry.
This event is tailored to IT executives, cloud visionaries, network aficionados, and DevOps pros. With four tracks and 30 interactive sessions, there is something of value for everyone. Here are a few folks you can expect to see at the event:
- Corey Quinn, Chief Cloud Economist at the Duckbill Group: Digitally Transforming Cultural Silos
- Kelsey Hightower, Staff Developer Advocate at Google: Unpacking Cloud Native: Hype, Helpful or Harmful?
- Jo Peterson, VP at Clarify360, Maribel Lopez, Founder and Principal Analyst at Lopez Research, Mor Cohen-Tal, Cloud CTO at Turbonomic: Cloud Best Practices Roundtable
- Matt Eastwood, Senior Vice President at IDC: Catalyzing Cloud: A Path Towards Application and Business Transformation
- Tim Crawford, CIO Strategic Advisor at AVOA: World-Class IT for the Next Normal
- Ned Bellavance, Founder of Ned in the Cloud: Consistency in Multicloud Deployment
These high-caliber speakers are joined by so many others – including leaders from AWS, IBM, Red Hat, Mist.io, Instana, Providence Healthcare, O.C. Tanner, Chevron, and Alert Logic.
To accommodate a global audience, we will be running two flavors of this event: Americas and Europe. For Americas attendees, we will be randomly selecting one Apps ON Cloud Summit attendee to receive a three-night stay at the Stein Eriksen Lodge in Park City, Utah. For Europe attendees, one lucky winner will receive a three-night stay at Hotel Oberforsthof in Salzburg, Austria. Both prizes include round trip airfare for two, accommodations, food and beverage, spa treatments, and other activities. After the year we have endured, a couple scenic days of relaxation sounds well-deserved.
We cannot wait to see you at the event—head over to our Registration Page to learn more and save your seat.