Record Revenue Results from Customers Assuring Performance in the Modern Application Era
BOSTON, MA — October 29, 2020 – Turbonomic, the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM), today announced record revenues for its second quarter in fiscal year 2021.
“More customers are modernizing their applications and leveraging Turbonomic to enhance the elasticity and resiliency of those applications,” said Ben Nye, CEO of Turbonomic. “We are delighted to report record results for the second quarter and want to thank our customers and partners for their support as they evolve their modern application hosting platforms.”
Customer Milestones Within Q2
- +144 customers added; 64% growth year-over-year
- +127% more Cisco OEM customers added year-over-year
- +3,000 global customers
- 8 of top 10 North American money center banks
- 33% of Fortune 500
“AppDev and ITOps teams are critical to assuring applications perform for our stakeholders,” said Linley Ali, Enterprise Architect and IT Strategist at Florida Blue. “Seamless application performance helps the business accomplish its goals for customers, employees, and partners. When the teams collaborate, they build trust, assure application performance, and influence positive business outcomes.”
Alliances Accelerating Customer Reach and Engagement
Turbonomic’s continuous innovation and unique customer value are expediting partnership expansion with global technology leaders.
- Cisco and Turbonomic extended their OEM partnership with the recent announcement of Cisco Intersight Workload Optimizer (IWO). Cisco IWO, delivered as SaaS, connects application insights to real-time resourcing decisions to continuously assure application performance.
- IBM and Turbonomic recently announced an OEM agreement where IBM will sell ARM to enhance IBM® Cloud Pak™ for Multicloud Management.
- IBM invited Turbonomic to be part of their recent IBM Edge Ecosystem launch along with other key technology partners committed to speeding their adoption of edge computing in the 5G era.
- Microsoft announced Turbonomic as an integral component of the Microsoft Azure Well-Architected Framework providing customers with best practices and solutions for optimizing applications on Azure.
Product Innovation Fueling Customer Acquisition
- Consistent and reliable application performance is essential for business performance. With the recently launched Turbonomic 8, Application Performance Extensibility (APEX) enables external business indicators to be assimilated with the application performance metrics. For the first time, a customer can link application performance to key business indicators highlighting the levels of dependency and correlation.
- When third-party Application Performance Management (APM) solutions are present, Turbonomic can integrate and ingest the necessary application performance information. In the absence of the APM solutions, APEX can also be leveraged to capture and ingest application performance metrics for the unmanaged applications. This helps customers ensure all applications are being managed at all times.
- Recently announced Performance Data Warehouse enables high definition analysis and reporting for Application and Operations teams. This SaaS offering ingests detailed application metrics, resource utilizations, and the prescribed actions taken to deliver a unified perspective across highly diverse data sources. Now, customers in diverse roles, can rewind and replay times series performance data to get accurate answers to their complex questions faster and easier.
- Continuous advancements in network architectures and technologies can create blind spots for network performance management solutions. To keep pace, Turbonomic continuously adds new capabilities to ensure comprehensive coverage. Recently, highly scalable reporting and pre-defined workflows were added to address the latest Wi-Fi, SD-WAN, SDN, and 5G networks. Delivering comprehensive coverage enables customers to confidently adopt and maximize the benefit from the most advanced networking technologies.
New Remote Learning Resources to Support the Growing Turbonomic Community
As businesses transition to a remote workforce, IT teams are looking for best practices to maintain the health of their applications and mitigate the stress on their networks. Turbonomic, with the help of technology partners, launched highly prescriptive remote learning resources to help address the unanticipated challenges.
- Turbonomic Live, with over 3,000 registrations, provided insights for delivering IT resilience and enabling a remote workforce. Keynote sessions were delivered by thought leaders from Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and Turbonomic.
- Turbonomic Labs offers live training sessions, on-demand videos, in-depth blog posts, and masterclasses to fulfill the growing demand for skills development and online training across the global Turbonomic community.
World Class Industry Awards and Recognition
Turbonomic’s innovation, execution, and culture continue to gain industry recognition.
- Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) awarded Turbonomic as a Vendor to Watch for addressing a critical challenge in a revolutionary way. Turbonomic’s unique abstraction and analytics derive automatable resourcing actions that helps customers continuously assure the performance of their applications.
- Inc. Magazine landed Turbonomic on their Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies. This is the fifth time Turbonomic has graced the list reflecting the company’s consistent execution, resilience, and extraordinary customer value.
- Fast Company branded Turbonomic a Best Workplaces for Innovators for enabling a culture that empowers employees to improve processes, create new products, and/or invent new ways of doing business. In addition, Turbonomic was recognized for fostering innovation by making significant investments in technology, research and development, and employees.
Steadfast Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI):
- Turbonomic was a founding member of the ParityPledge in Support of People of Color to improve racial representation across companies. This commitment builds on progress in alignment with People of Color in IT (POCIT), a Turbonomic employee resource group that aims to attract top talent from more diverse sources and provide greater opportunities for advancement.
- Turbonomic committed to the ParityPledge in Support of Women to deliver more equitable gender representation in leadership positions. This pledge supports the momentum behind DevelopHer, a Turbonomic employee resource group focused on attracting, connecting, and advancing female talent while fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging.
Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers’ application performance by eliminating resource congestion across hybrid and multicloud environments. Today, applications are the business and ARM actively manages the full application stack of logical and physical resources to continually deliver the best end user experience despite changes in application demand. Together with its strategic partners, including Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, and AWS, Turbonomic serves more than 3,000 customers – including thirty-three percent of the Fortune 500. Leveraging ARM, we believe every application should always get the resources it needs, and users should never have to wait for an application to respond. To learn more, visit turbonomic.com.