Key industry influencers and 5,000 practitioners come together to define the future of application performance on cloud architectures
BOSTON, MA – April 27, 2021 – Turbonomic, the leader in Application Resource Management, will host the APPS ON CLOUD SUMMIT on May 11-13, 2021, a virtual event aimed to inspire, educate, and activate technology leaders. Presented by the foremost influencers and practitioners in cloud, containers, and network, the event will provide both cutting-edge thought leadership for the C-Suite as well as hands-on, practical direction on how to operationalize these technologies.
Key APPS ON CLOUD SUMMIT sessions include:
- Corey Quinn, Chief Cloud Economist at the Duckbill Group
- Digitally Transforming Cultural Silos
- Kelsey Hightower, Staff Developer Advocate at Google
- Unpacking Cloud Native: Hype, Helpful or Harmful?
- Jo Peterson, VP at Clarify360, Maribel Lopez, Founder and Principal Analyst at Lopez Research, Mor Cohen-Tal, Cloud CTO at Turbonomic
- Cloud Best Practices Roundtable
- Matt Eastwood, Senior Vice President at IDC
- Catalyzing Cloud: A Path Towards Application and Business Transformation
- Ned Bellavance, Founder of Ned in the Cloud
- Consistency in Multicloud Deployment
- Tim Crawford, CIO Strategic Advisor at AVOA
- World-Class IT for the Next Normal
These industry leaders will guide participants on how to:
- Learn best-in-breed strategies for responsibly managing applications for performance, compliance, and avoid overprovisioning
- Get inspired by new ideas, toolsets, and approaches to innovating with cloud and container-based applications to improve elasticity
- Activate your application performance and cloud strategy with hands-on, practical learnings and actionable advice
“Applications are what connect businesses with customers – and the bar for exceptional end user experience has never been higher,” said Tom Murphy, Chief Marketing Officer at Turbonomic. “Running applications on public cloud enables greater agility and elasticity but performance still remains paramount. We look forward to capturing the insights that will come out of the APPS ON CLOUD SUMMIT from the industry’s most trusted voices.”
To register for APPS ON CLOUD SUMMIT, visit the registration page here.
- For news, updates, and executive perspectives, visit the Turbonomic Blog here
- Connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers’ application performance and governance by dynamically resourcing applications across hybrid and multicloud environments. Together with its strategic partners, including IBM, Cisco, Verizon, DXC Technology, Microsoft, and AWS, Turbonomic serves more than 3,000 customers – including over 36% percent of the Fortune 500. We believe the Future of Performance means every application always gets the resources it needs, and end-users should never have to wait for applications to respond. To learn more, visit turbonomic.com.