Why We Built Data Cloud
Have you ever been asked one of the following questions?
- "Was there a server outage?
- "Why is my app slow?"
- "Do I need a bigger VM?"
- "Do I need more storage?"
- "What host has that VM been on?"
- "What happened at 4 p.m. yesterday with my app?"
- "What am I paying for?"
- "What is on that cluster?"
- "What does the load at month end look like?"
Last month, Turbonomic experts Brian Promes and Tom Griffin gave customers an inside look at our brand new Performance Data Warehouse: Turbonomic Data Cloud, which was invented with the sole purpose of closing the Apps-Ops divide once and for all. If you missed it, you can catch the full recording here, or keep reading for a synopsis and key excerpts.